Rain Sux!!!!! (1 Viewer)

No not in Sunny So Cal !
We might have to move them to Sunny Albuquerque where the sun shines 364 1/2 days a year !
Well you might have to shovel a tunnel through the snow up to the surface to see it but it will be there.
Cloudy and 43 here and been that way for too long ! Bummer!

Ain't no way you're going to get me to tell you what to do. I know how this works, I say come on out and it keeps raining, then you'll blame me-LOL

Alan

any word from nhra---- should we come over --and is the museum opened this morning for a diversion before the weather breaks

It's still "light" raining here at Pomona and Dave Kommel from Auto Imagery is out on the starting line taking his Pomona Rain Photo to send over to NHRA.com and Fast News.

There is still no movement of the track drying crew and the POWERade driver introduction stage is sitting over to the side of the staging lanes... wet.

Lots of fans walking around with garbage bags on and I heard Jack Beckman ask, "What are you people doing out here in the rain? It's wet!"

You guys have no idea what good news that is for us wives waiting for our crew member husbands here at home!! Mine has been gone for a month and we have a new baby so when I saw rain I almost had a nervous breakdown!! Thaks for that fantastic news Alan!! Oh and of course I wanna see the Kalitta teams kick butt!!

You guys have no idea what good news that is for us wives waiting for our crew member husbands here at home!! Mine has been gone for a month and we have a new baby so when I saw rain I almost had a nervous breakdown!! Thaks for that fantastic news Alan!! Oh and of course I wanna see the Kalitta teams kick butt!!

Wow, as a selfish fan and occasional racer, I needed to see this perspective!
Good luck having hubby/daddy home soon. Come on blue skies!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back