Quickest Wheelstanders of all time!!! (1 Viewer)

I'm like Brent..

I remember seeing Lil Red Wagon..but mine was the mid 60's. Went by the motel they were staying at down the road from Cordova..here I am a wide-eyed little kid of 10-11. He motioned me over and let me sit in it..it was all dirty and everything..I was in heaven..they're drinking beer and laughing. My Dad followed shortly after..had a beer with Wild Bill..still talks about it.

This was 66-67..and I'll never forget the 10.35 posted earlier in the day..THAT is one I won't forget. Lil Red Wagon ruled in it's day!

It was all grunge back in those days..hehe

Jim, Exxon station at the 22 freeway and Grand Ave. The last time I saw the Berry Wagon it was parked the late Gus Leightons house in Ridgecrest. I'll ask his son Dave what they did with it after Gus passed.

ok - 3 of us with great memories from cordova.
i was probably about 11 or 12 the first time i saw the lil' red wagon;
and the little motel was in port byron, ill., it was about a block away
from our church.

ok - 3 of us with great memories from cordova.
Make that four.... My favorite was prolly the chuckwagon cause how cool was it to see a vw truck on two wheels..lol

Wow, that brings back a lot of memories. I'd forgotten how fast Richard backed up the Chevy Rebellion. He doesn't mess around, does he? :D
Seeing my old comment from several months ago reminded me of watching Richard back up the Chevy Rebellion this year at the World Series. :D He certainly hasn't slowed down any while backing up the past few years!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back