Quickest TAD field in history? (1 Viewer)

Guy, nhra has had the same pecking order for parking for as long as I can remember. It's usually nitro cars / pro stock cars / pro stock bikes / alky - A fuel / pro mod / and then the rest of the sportsman classes. At most of the national events the alky/A fuel teams, and the pro mod teams are lined up with the pro teams in stacking while the rest of the sportsman teams usually stack somewhere else. Plus, don't they park the alky teams by points? At Charlotte the alky teams are parked right next to the pro teams while pro mod and the rest of the sportsman teams are parked on the other side of the track. Also, the alky teams can leave as soon as they are eliminated while the pro teams have to wait for 1 hour after the last pair of pro cars run...what's fair about that? As far as payout... none of the classes get what they should. It sucks that some of the qualifying sessions get dropped due to bad weather, but there is only so much time to get the classes run and they usually go by class popularity. I have a lot of friends with alky cars that I hangout with and I just don't feel the alky classes are the red headed step child you claim they are. I'm just curious what does nhra listen to Force and Schumacher about that has anything to do with alky cars?:confused:

sorry for the post these are my opinions naturally im wrong , as u hav all pointed out but I do hav a hard time believing the bikes r more popular than the alky cars and the PS aint settin the world on fire

sorry for the post these are my opinions naturally im wrong , as u hav all pointed out but I do hav a hard time believing the bikes r more popular than the alky cars and the PS aint settin the world on fire
You have no reason to be sorry for your post. The reason most of us come on here is to read posts and give our opinions. The pro stock bikes may not be as popular... but as of right now they are still a pro class until something changes. There is some really good competition and I really enjoy watching the alky and A fuel cars.

Last edited:
I believe the 5.352 bump spot makes Dallas 2016 the new quickest field in TAD history. If there was a quicker one I would like to know where and when.

Imagine had they got 3 sessions? Why NHRA only gave a class with 30 entries just 2 sessions makes no sense! I bet the racers were pissed!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back