"Quick Draw" & The "Sarge" Again! (1 Viewer)

Fireball

Nitro Member
After a pedalfest with the Bud Prince, Alan faces Tony yet again. Can lightning strike for a third time? Go Odessa!!

Not sure. I know they hurt a lot of parts in Joliet going to the semi's (3 bullets) and chose to sit out until this race to regroup. From listening, it sounds like they might have grenaded a motor against BB and just couldn't recover in time to make the call. Alan did say on the big end interview that they had plenty of parts, but with a crew that's not used to rebuilding race after race, the clock can run out on you.

Last edited:
Just saying he was no show and so didn't have a lightning bolt to throw. He's entered at Sonoma so BME/Bradshaw will go at it again next weekend.

but with a crew that's not used to rebuilding race after race, the clock can run out on you.
I would say those guys are more than capable of servicing that car in 75 minutes, the problem is if you have any snafu's along the way, and that is tough to overcome no matter what team you are.

So, how many pro's have been a 'no show' this year? Just curious. And don't get me wrong, AB is a friend and local hometown hero. :) :)

saturday they blew the hides off right at the hit and then again on the last qualifier they hurt the thing at about 330? they might be fighting some electronics proublems?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back