PTW Pro Stock Challenge (1 Viewer)

did anyone see the quick story the other day that nobile was voted into the challenge by a popular vote?......what vote. i never saw anything about this. who really cares.
by the time you throw nobile's name in a hat along with other 3 or 4 other barely recognizable names in PS, you mite as well throw darts. :rolleyes: they should have given
the position to someone who showed up at all the C races last year so at least the class could have as many cars as possible.

NHRA schedule wasn't clear as to when this event was happening. It wouldn't be right for me to add this event today when people might have made picks already. So it won't make it on the PTW schedule this year. There are plenty of other events that will make up for this loss.

Thanks,
Shannon

c'mon, you know we all wait until midnight Friday to make our picks! ~:)~

you could add it now, but use it only as a tie breaker at the end of the season to determine the champion

NHRA schedule wasn't clear as to when this event was happening. It wouldn't be right for me to add this event today when people might have made picks already. So it won't make it on the PTW schedule this year. There are plenty of other events that will make up for this loss.

Thanks,
Shannon
good deal - i just thought i was missing something - and i need all the points i can get right now

did anyone see the quick story the other day that nobile was voted into the challenge by a popular vote?......what vote. i never saw anything about this. who really cares.
by the time you throw nobile's name in a hat along with other 3 or 4 other barely recognizable names in PS, you mite as well throw darts. :rolleyes: they should have given
the position to someone who showed up at all the C races last year so at least the class could have as many cars as possible.

I did. He got on Yellowbullet and made a thread asking for support and votes. Most of the people who replied voted for him, I think.

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2453306&highlight=nobile

Hey guys! After not completing the season last year I got bumped out of the top 7 spots for the K&N HP Challenge.

If you have a second and would like to help out, please click the link and help vote me in to the number 8 spot.

https://www.nhra.com/knfanvote

Thanks!

Vincent

I really don't get all the negativity. 3 or 4 other barely recognizable names? Did you even look at who was available to vote for? Of course not, or you wouldn't make ignorant statements such as those.

Alan Prusiensky, Chris McGaha, Steve Graham, Larry Morgan, Vincent Nobile, Allen Johnson, Richie Stevens, Shane Gray, Matt Hartford, and Kenny Delco...to name a few that were participating in that vote.

I guess those are the so-called "barely recognizable names"? And what does voting for the horsepower challenge have to do with the total number of entries for pro stock in a regular, National event? The 2 are completely unrelated. The results of the horsepower challenge have zero effect on how many competitors there are in this class. You lost me on that one.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back