Proud father... (1 Viewer)

Mike

Nitro Member
How about my boy!!! I am so proud of him. HE won the fan nationals in Denver. I have to hand it to PowerAde and NHRA the way they run that whole deal. My son is just thrilled and the entire experience will remain with him for the rest of his life.... Click here! www.nhra.com

:) Expect to win,

Mike Ashley

Congrats to you and Justin!

I can tell by the tone of that post you're a proud dad today.

I'll fill you in on a little detail he might not know about. When I was bracket racing, if someone from our group won, they bought dinner that night. Might be time for Justin to buy his daddy a steak!

Good luck at the finals!

As a proud Dad of a 12 yr old boy,I know how you feel. Justin will always remember this day,especially now that he now knows how "Dad's car is to drive" !!

Congratulations Mike and Justin. I'm sure it is one of those moments in time that will last a life time for both of you.
It does feel great don't it!:D

Congrats Mike and Justin on the win! Our children are the future of the sport so start them young.
The Jr's are the smartist thing NHRA has done yet.
BTW I hope Hugh's pro mod wasn't hurt too bad?
I wasn't there but the car didn't look too bad in Deby's pics on TOPMA.
Larry 00 in Another Life
!

Fun Stuff!!

Congradulations, that is so awesome!! I bet hes so excited, competiting at an event his dad is competiting at and wins!! Heres to side by side victories at Pomona! :)

Sweet! Congratulations! I know what it feels like to be a proud parent......there is nothing like it!

How about my boy!!! I am so proud of him. HE won the fan nationals in Denver. I have to hand it to PowerAde and NHRA the way they run that whole deal. My son is just thrilled and the entire experience will remain with him for the rest of his life.... Click here! www.nhra.com

:) Expect to win,

Mike Ashley

Wow.... That is very, very cool Mike. You better look out in ten years or so when he want's his own F/C and starts sizing up his dad!!! LOL ;) ;)

That is really cool Mike, now maybe you & Justin can be on the podium together at the Finals. :)

Congrats Justin!
And Mike, ya doing it right... Hold 'em, Love 'em and above all else, Spend Time and TALK With them....
From one proud papa to another, ya done good

Wow.... That is very, very cool Mike. You better look out in ten years or so when he want's his own F/C and starts sizing up his dad!!! LOL ;) ;)

Not to mention John Force's daughters... the sport is doing fine & there's plenty of talent lying in wait.

Congrats Mike - like Kelly wrote, there's nothing more satisfying than seeing your children succeed.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back