Proof. Money Can buy you a championship (1 Viewer)

all the red ferrari money in the world does not guarantee a ferrari driver championship, but yesterday in austin @ cota, Kimi 'ICE MAN' Raikonnen drove a spectacular race, his team's
strategy and tires was perfect. a win for the ages. i was more excited for Kimi's win yesterday than anything in recent drag racing.

I was yelling ICE MAN when he crossed the finish line. Great win for Kimi.

As for needing money to win a championship, look what Dick Lahaie did when he finally got a good budget?

I would say you need 3 things to be a consistent winner: Money, Time and Knowledge. With enough money you can buy knowledge. With enough money and time you can acquire knowledge. With enough laps you will naturally become better at driving. You may never be a David Rampy, Dan Fletcher or Frank Manzo but you will improve. However, you can have money and knowledge but you cannot gain time from that. Consider you have a business that affords you the money to race but you are handcuffed to your business. The time to race is not there. Maybe you have the knowledge and time but without the money you are stuck. It takes a complete package and the winners have it.

If this thread title is correct then Doug Kalitta must have a closet full of championship jackets.:)

I watch every event faithfully and the first time I heard any mention by the announce team that Tanner was not returning was by Amanda during a interview with him at the end of the broadcast. Wonder if Glendora did not want it mentioned on any prior broadcast ??

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back