Pro Winter Warm-Up 2021 (2 Viewers)

Notch1320

BerserkoBob
Nitro Member
The pre-season PRO Nitro testing is returning to PBIR (Palm Beach International Raceway) on March 5-7. From what I understand spectators will be allowed on a "social distancing" protocol first come - first served basis. 18 miles from my house, saves me a trip to Gainesville...

Visiting from CT that week.. Driving up from Vero Beach....Don't know which day yet.

Jim...You might to look at a map, PBIR is south of Vero.
Thanks Bob. Not quite oriented, as yet. Appears to be 1 to 1.5 hours and my Brother-in-law is going to come along Saturday.

PS: I know it's no way near a national event schedule but, I hope there is something of a car count before the event. (I selected Saturday because there's also a Quick 16 Sportsman deal too.

Plans changed and I'm going to the Sunday date. See you all there, will be awesome to get first dips of Nitro!

Sam, going by past PRO tests at PBIR I'd suggest that you go on Saturday, most of the teams service the car and pack up on Sunday for the trip to Gainesville. Plus NHRA is allowing Pro teams to test at Gainesville on Tuesday & Wednesday so they can get some laps on the track that they'll be racing on so I imagine that everybody will take advantage of that.

Just confirmed with the track. NO tickets will be sold at the gate, if you're coming better buy them beforehand.

Just confirmed with the track. NO tickets will be sold at the gate, if you're coming better buy them beforehand.

Which means they either sold out or are trying to enforce social distancing rules. Glad I got mine then.

PS.... do you know of a schedule of the time of when they are going to run? Couldn't find it on PBIR's site.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back