Pro Stock Cars (1 Viewer)

I thought thats how the little green people got into the engine during the run in order to give it that extra kick :)

Ray...it's good to have you over from the dark side! We make horsepower the old fashioned way over here...we earn it!!! :p

Hey Johnny, I do not get as many invites when I use the name ALKY743- But my TAD runs on it... I drink a little of it... :D But my rail has always been called the DARKSIDE- TAD is only temporary... So everyone has been coming over to my side, since 92-- NITRO is for the big boyz, and the JOKER!! ;) I plan on playing wit dim der boyz real soon... I do, I do... :cool:

You wanna know why those A/FUEL popcorn poppers run so much better?? Look at the size of those camera's they have mounted on top of the motor... There is your/their secrect... It is...

Last edited:
It is amazing that after going to the DRCE III they never missed a beat.

WJ struggled for a entire season with it and still hasn't returned to the top of his game.

They've got one heck of a team over there...........

Those KB cars are from NC, a red state. The cameras are on the look out for any subversives from blue states in the Northeast or the left coast (how appropriately named). The only one I can think of is Maskin-Martino car from the pinko states of Michigan and New Jersey.

Those KB cars are from NC, a red state. The cameras are on the look out for any subversives from blue states in the Northeast or the left coast (how appropriately named). The only one I can think of is Maskin-Martino car from the pinko states of Michigan and New Jersey.

Aren't the 'Pinko' states Libertarian, or does that mean they went with Gore???:confused:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back