Pro Stock Cars (1 Viewer)

Hutch

Nitro Member
On Greg Anderson's & Jason Line's PS cars just above the windshield of the main body they have something that looks like a short periscope. What is it's use?

On the roof they have a TV camera Dead center, just above the windshield, sticks up about two inches.

Alan

It is acually an aerodynamic device that no one else has, besides Jeg...And is the sole reason that they can run 211 MPH., and keep winning every other race... This needs to be looked into... :D :D :D

And what Alan said... :p

Yes, that's what it is. But with the use of alien technology, team Summit has figured out how to reduce drag with a TV camera.:D
Funny you should mention that Ian, I wonder if back at the trailer, they are not sending a signal threw a satellite down to the receiver mounted on the roof, for an extra boost of go?? :D I'm kidding people... ;) send your hate mail to... ______________________ :)

Reduce drag? Don't laugh. When they first tried similar camera mounts on the NASCAR taxis, they discovered that they changed the airflow over the roof and produced more downforce than the same car without the camera pod. So everybody wanted one. And the open-wheel cars sport camera pods on all cars, even if there's no camera installed, again because of the aerodynamics. In fact, because of CG considerations, the non-camera cars have to carry ballast in the pod that is the same weight as a camera.

It is acually an aerodynamic device that no one else has, besides Jeg...And is the sole reason that they can run 211 MPH., and keep winning every other race... This needs to be looked into... :D

And what Alan said... :p

I'd like to order seven of them...for:

Allen Johnson
Richie Stevens
Larry Morgan
V. Gaines
Max Naylor
Rodger Brogdon
Erica Enders

I have a plan.....:cool:

I'd like to order seven of them...for:

Allen Johnson
Richie Stevens
Larry Morgan
V. Gaines
Max Naylor
Rodger Brogdon
Erica Enders

I have a plan.....:cool:
Sorry everyone, I totally forgot that I posted on a P/S thread... :eek: I'm glad you all are having fun with my thinking... Care to share John?? :D :D

Sorry everyone, I totally forgot that I posted on a P/S thread... :eek: I'm glad you all are having fun with my thinking... Care to share John?? :D

Ray...it's good to have you over from the dark side! We make horsepower the old fashioned way over here...we earn it!!! :p

As for 'my plan'...now that we know what those evil Summit cars have been doing, we're going to put two of those thing-a-ma-jiggies on every Dodge out there...and then we'll rule the WORLD! The empire will be OURS!!!!!!!
:eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back