Pro Mod now a Pro division (1 Viewer)

Actually, I like Pro Stock Bikes and PSB racing. I'd like it even better if everybody had to pull the same weight per cubic inch...

I've never seen a 900 pound Harley compete with the Jap bikes... Might be enlighteneing, especially for the fans, who are never told that the American icon, 2-cylinder bikes, have a monumental weight-per-cubic-inch, legislated advantage over the Jap bikes.

Could be downright educational for the folks who assume that Harleys are fast...

I read on one of the websites it would still be invitation-only and limited to 20-24 cars. is it really a pro class if they limit the attendance? I thought it would make it a lot more fun if it was open to all. I'm not so fond of seeing the same doorslammers over and over again. Would rather see some "local" teams try to get in each race much like Nitro back in the 80's and before.

There are 2 kinds of racing, good and better!
There's no margin for eliteism. Get a hot dog when they call PSB and I'll do the same when they run the Super Classes.

Man, you talk about something that needs to go? I'm praying for Top Dragster & Sportsman at the '10 Gators and no no no no, super classes.

Like Mel said " Those Angry Little Cars " are a handful. Sort of a cross between AA/FX and the short wheelbase AA/FA cars !
They are fun to watch because of the diversity .
The fans can see Pro Mods around much of the country on a monthly basis and Pro Mods can be run on a limited budget.
They can't help but be popular because they are so much more visable to the fan base !

Both Pro Mods and 10.5 Cars are handfuls to drive, this weekend at the Shakedown, Joe Newsham crashed his 10.5 Car (see Shakedown Pics thread to see my video taken of it along with More Saturday Highlights) and John Bartunek had a WILD Top End Crash in Pro Mod Nitrous in his new Pro Mod Camaro. Plus Mitch George's Crash in the Final of Heavy Street.

George was driving the slowest car of the 3 and it goes in the 7 teens and it shows they are all "Angry Little Cars"

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back