Pro Mod Mayhem (1 Viewer)

Nice work Bob. I believe you clipped me by a point. I had Stevie and Tutterow both in Pro Mod.

Aaaahhh yeeeeessss.....brave one....picks TWO Pro Mods.....

I usually am brave enough only to pick the 2 Harleys, and even then I get screwed occasionally....case in point - I changed from both Torrence cars to Kalitta and Steve T.

I can't wait to see what the final PTW tally is.....I had Stevie Fast, Robert Hight, Steve Torrence, Doug Kalitta and John Force.......23 👍

I also had water accumulating in my legs, knees and feet this weekend.... ugh (still counting my blessings though....)
I pick Torrence every week but took chance AB and Doug and changed Steve cause he hadn't qualified, cost me big

remember when funny cars were just entering the 6 second club?.......think any of them thought, 'gee, maybe i should put suspension on my chassis?' .......and now look at the PM's.
different times. different cars. waaaay different technology.

remember when funny cars were just entering the 6 second club?.......think any of them thought, 'gee, maybe i should put suspension on my chassis?' .......and now look at the PM's.
different times. different cars. waaaay different technology.

I seem to remember a team that built a floating subframe in a nitro funny car to allow the power and rear axle to be solidly mounted and sprung separate from the front end or floating within a full chassis.....anybody know who it was? Or was it that coma again? 🤔

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back