Pro Mod Mayhem (1 Viewer)

Chili

Nitro Member
Real crazy weekend. Smith, AlBalooshi and Hruska get DQ’d in round 2 for not having a firmware update. Smith withdraws his car and enters his nitrous car only to have it fail tech. AlBalooshi wins round 1 and bypasses the scale following the run. Jeremy Ray has a scary crash and two pairs later Tutterow wins the round over Whiteley but gets into the side of Whiteley in the shutdown area. Then Laughlin tags the wall to finish the round. I’m glad all the competitors are ok.

Ray, Tutterow and Laughlin were all in left lane and all seemed to head left and were out of the groove before their mishaps.

That crash almost got Erica Enders.....good thing she was ahead of him, she said the blower cars leave before a turbo car's boost builds

Last edited:
I can't wait to see what the final PTW tally is.....I had Stevie Fast, Robert Hight, Steve Torrence, Doug Kalitta and John Force.......23 👍

I also had water accumulating in my legs, knees and feet this weekend.... ugh (still counting my blessings though....)

Good pickin’ Bob. You’ve almost caught up with me even after missing a round. This will probably bump you back into the top 10.

yeah, but like you guys, before I had Kalitta I had Billy Torrence and second guessed myself.....
fan1.gif

yup, thought it was gonna be an all Force final with John getting his 150th win because they were on opposite sides of the ladder.....but then the naysayers would accuse Hight of throwing the race ;)

Real crazy weekend. Smith, AlBalooshi and Hruska get DQ’d in round 2 for not having a firmware update. Smith withdraws his car and enters his nitrous car only to have it fail tech. AlBalooshi wins round 1 and bypasses the scale following the run. Jeremy Ray has a scary crash and two pairs later Tutterow wins the round over Whiteley but gets into the side of Whiteley in the shutdown area. Then Laughlin tags the wall to finish the round. I’m glad all the competitors are ok.

Erica seemed shook up, hope she doesnt hang them keys up,if she does ill volunteer to drive!!!

Pro Mod is a whole lot faster & more violent than P/S. I don't recall her ever being in this situation in P/S, so maybe that's why she was shook up. Never a good thing to know your fellow racer has crashed.

I'm just glad everyone is ok because that was a spooky track for Pro Mod E1. I really hope there was nothing on the track after KAB's run. I know Tutterow's car went to the left and way out of the groove but they were held up from staging because officials were doing a last minute check on that left lane that KAB had just ran down. And then, KAB bypasses the scales?

As for picks, I had King Tut and Mike Janis. Like some of you, I lost the faith in Stevie Fast after Friday qualifying. :mad:

I can't wait to see what the final PTW tally is.....I had Stevie Fast, Robert Hight, Steve Torrence, Doug Kalitta and John Force.......23 👍

I also had water accumulating in my legs, knees and feet this weekend.... ugh (still counting my blessings though....)

Nice work Bob. I believe you clipped me by a point. I had Stevie and Tutterow both in Pro Mod.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back