Prices in the UK (1 Viewer)

Hutch

Nitro Member
The United Kingdom is about the size of the state of Oregon. l had a rental car over the Easter weekend, where l live we have an excellent public transport system and l'm only 5 mins walk from a Rapid Transit System.

Prices in the UK:

Gas - $8.27 a gallon:eek: 80% of that is tax.

MultiPack cans of Coca-Cola - 49c each.

Single cans of Coca-Cola - $1.16 to $1.64.

Prices in London will be more expensive than this.

What are your prices compared to these.

WOW!! all of the sudden the $2.79 i paid for gas the other day doesnt seem AS bad

WOW!! all of the sudden the $2.79 i paid for gas the other day doesnt seem AS bad
Are you kidding Mike?? $3.35 here... $3.55 if you HAVE to burn the good stuff... which I think is the same...

About $3.50 for a gallon of milk...
Bottle of water, about $1.50 +
Cup of Joe at 7-11 24oz. $1.49
Bottle of brew at the track $6-$7 bucks
An STD- 0-$20 :D
The smell of NITRO- Priceless :p O.K. whatever your ticket cost...

OH WAIT- Running a Red Light- $475 and that includes the picture of you doing it... Me?? Never, I drive much more safe however, just not to trip one of those cameras... I nose dived at a yellow the other day... Two days of driving school to keep it off your record?? Whatever 8 hrs. are worth to ya... I could go on, however, I need to look at the price of bread... $8 to drive around in a place the size of Oregon... I think you told us how far you drive John, sorry I can't go back and look right now...

What do all the taxes go towards??
8.75% for every dollar spent here...

Last edited:
well it's only under 3 cuz the university i currently attend is in Nowhere, Illinois....plus take into account that i am a poor college student and i am starting to have to allocate funds that i have reserved for my alcohol research and taste testing :p

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back