Price of Gas (1 Viewer)

ouch is right. I was paying $1.10 a few weeks back .........
and that price is for normal unleaded. Add another 10 - 14c for the good stuff that BOTH my cars run on :mad:

Mark.

The Mythbusters found out you get 15% more mpg if you drive with the A/C off and the windows down as against driving with the A/C on and the windows up.
I couldn't remember John... Saw the show over a year ago, and was probably nodding off anyhow... :D

RAY- GO SAND, DAMN IT!!!!!:D

(I plan to post that every time you're here when you should be finishing the truck!!!)
I'm afraid I'm missing something... :D Nothing to see here!! :D
Waiting for paint, but lots o sanding still... Throw me a bone Bro!! :eek: I'm LOST!!

Ron,

It will be pretty hard to get our government to have concerns over the price of oil when our leader comes from an oil invested family....
The Bush family has huge interest in oil and if you have ever attended a energy/oil proxy meeting you'd see the Bush legacy there...I have and they are sooooo nice to their fellow investors....
Like I said...invest in energy like oil and coal and you'll no longer complain about the high prices...I say keep raising the price of oil cause Americans will not stop spending until their credit cards tell them too...

Um, I thought the Democrats were in the majority now? You're still blaming George Bush for high gas prices? :D

I've been to stockholder meetings and company officers who otherwise wouldn't give me the time of day were pretty nice, too. That's because they HAVE to be. It's their once a year sales meeting. How do you THINK they're going to act?

That's a little trick I learned. If you want to put proposals into certain hands, buy stock in a company and wait for the invitation to come in the mail. :)

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back