Pomona weather looks great!!!! (1 Viewer)

Thank God! This has been one of the most Chili Winters we've had in 6-7 years at least! I'm ready for 70 degrees and Sun!

Thank God! This has been one of the most Chili Winters we've had in 6-7 years at least! I'm ready for 70 degrees and Sun!
Where's Al Gore with his "global warming" when we need him? It's been so dang cold everywhere this winter that they had to change their term to "Global Climate Change" to cover all bases and still blame us for it. See you in Pomona buddy!

I saw that forecast. That is one of the better ones for the Winternationals in a while. Arrgghhh, I can't be there!

Heard a weatherman say this morning that January in So Cal was the coldest since 1979. Also, that we've had more rain than Seattle since the first of the year! That being stated the same 'talking head' predicted 70s and sun for the weekend...I can live with that!

I hope it's not TOO Hot! I Remember back in '95 it was record heat in the 90's all 4 days and it Sucked!

Where's Al Gore with his "global warming" when we need him? It's been so dang cold everywhere this winter that they had to change their term to "Global Climate Change" to cover all bases and still blame us for it. See you in Pomona buddy!

It's actually been kind of mild here in the Northeast. It's going to be in the upper 40's tomorrow, which in February is a damn heat wave in upstate NY.

Professor, will your cars be in Pomona?
I would love to see them, missed them last November.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back