Pomona Tv Coverage Or Lack Of (1 Viewer)

Bob

Nitro Member
I can't seem to find any TV coverage for qualifying sessions tonight. Before I start to rant about the lack of coverage for the last event of the year I want to make sure I'm correct.

Re: Pamona Tv Coverage Or Lack Of

There are two one hour shows tonight, 7pm ET and 11pm ET. The time could be tweaked because there is NASCAR coverage before the early show and football before the late show.

I can't find anything on NHRA's website. I'm guessing Paul found it on his TV schedule?

I can't find anything on NHRA's website. I'm guessing Paul found it on his TV schedule?

Yeah, it is on my Guide function of my TV. Also, it was on last week's show and it is on the front page of NHRA.com. It is on the right side under ESPN 2.

Thanks Paul. I found it. Glad I didn't start to rant. :D

Thanks, Paul! Would have never found that on the front page myself..LOL! Too many other distractions. :p

No problem, I am glad that I could be of assistance:D. I do see a discrepancy between my Dish Guide and the NHRA schedule for tomorrow's 3 and 1/2 hour show, my guide shows the race coming on at 8pm vs. the 7pm start time on NHRA.com.

Maybe you were having trouble because you don't know how to spell Pomona,:D:D

Alan

I do see a discrepancy between my Dish Guide and the NHRA schedule for tomorrow's 3 and 1/2 hour show, my guide shows the race coming on at 8pm vs. the 7pm start time on NHRA.com.

Ummm...Spring forward > Fall back. DST ends this weekend. Maybe that's your discrepency?

The guide that I use (Titan TV) didn't show anything on until 7pm on the west coast. Instead of racing they had College Football (Teams TBA) listed at 4pm. :confused:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back