Pit Pass? (3 Viewers)

pete

Nitro Member
Never been to Dallas, but I thought "every ticket's a pit pass" meant EVERY ticket's a pit pass. Is this done elsewhere? (Alan stated that you can purchase pit passes at Dallas.)

Last edited:
Been wondering about this pit pass deal in Dallas, and counting down the days to Vegas. You?

Thanks Jeff. Do you know if the win lights at Charlotte are going to be addressed?

The win lights at Charlotte were fixed on Friday night, and were up and running Saturday.

I screwed up on the pit pass deal. As Jeff said, the Motorplex is the only track that sells it seperately. I then corrected myself.

Alan

Last edited:
The win lights at Chaelotte were fixed on Friday night, and were up and running Saturday.

I screwed up on the pit pass deal. As Jeff said, the Motorplex is the only track that sells it seperately. I then corrected myself.

Alan

Alan, dont ever say you screwed up, especially on a worldwide message board. You'll never get Mike Dunn's job that way. Just say" I was mis informed " :p

Anyway, the more I looked at the ticketing structure, I'm sure alot of families that couldnt normally afford to pay that 56 or 66 dollars , and can now attend for 35.00 , it's good marketing for the track. Maybe thats why they have done this.

Dallas has always been more expensive than the Houston race, because they tack on an $18 Pit Pass, and all of the seats on the Pit Side are reserved seats, except those little bleachers at the finish line.

The win lights at Charlotte were fixed on Friday night, and were up and running Saturday.

Alan

Do you know if they are going to address the very hard to see win lights when the sun hits the score boards?

Mike, they were fixed during the event. Jeff and Bob B. stayed late on Friday night to install new lights. They were in as of Saturday of the Nationals.

Alan

Alan, I couldn't see them any better after Friday, nor, apparently could Steve Johnson.:D

Mike,

If you're talking about the win lights on the wall for the drivers, I don't know about them. But the lights on the scoreboards for the fans to see, are now an aray of floodlights, you can't miss them.

If you want to talk about Steve J well that's a whole other subject-LOL

ALan

If Billy Meyer wants to charge for Pit Passes, shouldn't the Non Pitside grandstands be General admission? Charging a Pit pass for a reserved seat is a Scam IMO!

Mike,

If you're talking about the win lights on the wall for the drivers, I don't know about them. But the lights on the scoreboards for the fans to see, are now an aray of floodlights, you can't miss them.

If you want to talk about Steve J well that's a whole other subject-LOL

ALan

I was talking about the scoreboard win lights. I couldn't tell any difference through the weekend . I had to wait for the winning crew to react to tell who won. Then again,I'm deaf anyway,so that could be it.;)

If Billy Meyer wants to charge for Pit Passes, shouldn't the Non Pitside grandstands be General admission? Charging a Pit pass for a reserved seat is a Scam IMO!
All seats at the Motorplex are reserved seats, except as noted, the small bleacher section at the finish line on the Pit Side. All Pit Side tickets already have the $18.00 Pit Pass tacked on, the "South Side" tickets are an additional $18.00 if you want to venture over to the Pit Side.

All seats at the Motorplex are reserved seats, except as noted, the small bleacher section at the finish line on the Pit Side. All Pit Side tickets already have the $18.00 Pit Pass tacked on, the "South Side" tickets are an additional $18.00 if you want to venture over to the Pit Side.

That was my point Lance, since the Non Pitside's ALL Reserved it doesn't make sense a Pit Pass should be separate!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back