Pick the Winners Results- St Louis

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
Congrats to Rich Demmler for taking the win this week.

We have a new points leader as the Boss now holds the top spot, can anyone catch Shannon Timm with3 races to go, The top ten are still only separated by 10 points
 
With only 128 points separating me from being tied for first. This is my first time playing, so I gotta ask; is there a double or nothing option before the last race??? 👍 ;)
 
I have been wondering too :rolleyes:
Holy crap, I just realized I made up 8 points on 1st place. "So you're sayin there's a chance", LOL
frontpage chances GIF
 
The reason the Countdown hopefuls are turning into the Yankees right now is because
I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED A CHECK FROM ANY OF THEM so I keep right on picking them......

Next on the chopping block....the Vance & Hines teammates. Expect them to qualify #1-2 and go out in the first rounds cuz I picked them. I'm done with Greg and Dallas.....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top