Pick the Winners Results- St Louis (4 Viewers)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
Congrats to Rich Demmler for taking the win this week.

We have a new points leader as the Boss now holds the top spot, can anyone catch Shannon Timm with3 races to go, The top ten are still only separated by 10 points
 
With only 128 points separating me from being tied for first. This is my first time playing, so I gotta ask; is there a double or nothing option before the last race??? 👍 ;)
 
Won’t be me who catches Shannon, but if I can maintain a top 10 finish, I’ll be happier than a camel on Wednesday.
 
Good job, Rich. I was wondering if you were gonna show up this year 👍. Way to go Shannon!
I have been wondering too :rolleyes:
Holy crap, I just realized I made up 8 points on 1st place. "So you're sayin there's a chance", LOL
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top