Pick the Winners-Phoenix (2 Viewers)

myself, my wife, my mom and 2 of my kids. Yes each pick is independant of the others and among my wife and kids and I it is very competitive

hey p.j, thanks for the e-mail reminder,you saved my arse.I almost let it slip by me. Cause me and you both know I would have been in the runnin last year,if I hadn,t missed phoenix. Thanks again buddy. mike.

myself, my wife, my mom and 2 of my kids. Yes each pick is independant of the others and among my wife and kids and I it is very competitive

Say PJ.... I was just wondering if I could pick for some of my relatives in Calabria Italy I have 4 uncles, 5 Aunts, 17 cousins, and not sure of how many in-laws... but I'm sure the "Total Count" will be under 35 and all their last names are Panuzzo like the TV show "All In The Family":D

now this sucks... team JFR, Wilk & Jeff are all in the top of the ladder... BTIII is all by himself on the bottom, to make the finals, he'll have to beat team Shoe, jack to matt to Ron or Del...

Hood vs Troxy is gonna be the most hyped race in rd 1 (Papa vs Cruz? whatever)

it's noon eastern...

d'kid

Say PJ.... I was just wondering if I could pick for some of my relatives in Calabria Italy I have 4 uncles, 5 Aunts, 17 cousins, and not sure of how many in-laws... but I'm sure the "Total Count" will be under 35 and all their last names are Panuzzo like the TV show "All In The Family":D

Hey the more pisans the better. of course they do have internet in Italy so you can have them make their own picks :)

Mike no problem, there is an auto email reminder that, my goal at least is, to send out to everyone playing on Wed night of race week

Hey the more pisans the better. of course they do have internet in Italy so you can have them make their own picks :)

Mike no problem, there is an auto email reminder that, my goal at least is, to send out to everyone playing on Wed night of race week

They will need a "Team Captian"... and coach... LOL :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back