OK, I'll bite. BTW I'm HEMI6point1.

TF1: Spencer Massey
TF2: Morgan Lucas
FC: Ashley Force.
PS: Jason Line.
PSB: Matt Smith.

ET: 3.88

NHRA Pick The Winners
Can any of the fellas step up and stop the dominance by the ladies this year?
Make your picks.

Do you think we're not tryin' out of chivalry? - :rolleyes: Dem gals are tuff!
That being said, I'm only 13 points back after a miserable 7 point Winternats.
I'll be making some very different picks this week - FIRE 'EM UP !!!!!!!
2008 Nitromater Pick the Winners Champion (have I said that before?) - :D

it doesn't show you as making any picks, sorry

Hi PJ

Under the Pick the Winners-Phoenix - I see that Post #13 has Sue Nichols picks for that race.

sorry for the delay Nhra results site is messed up. It had Ashley and beckman racing in the second round and the final. I was pretty sure funny car didn't allow uy backs ;) Some other resuts were wacky so I had to look elsewhere for the facts.

Anyway congrats to Jim Shryne for finally breaking the spell the ladies have had, although the top 3 overall remained the same

About time.. 15 points.... maybe I'll get out of the celler...

The "Old Man" had a good showing this week,,,, !!

well according to nhra.com Edwards and Rickie raced in 1 one but neither one won, as neither raced in round 2, but then Edwards shows up again in the semis' will look into

As you can see, I did say I couldn't log in and make my picks for Phoenix that's why I posted them there, as others did....but hey, whatever!

PJ-I know that your having a problem with the results from NHRA. I also had Mike Edwards and received no points. Thanks--Bob

Holy Cow!

Forgot to check the points till today. I would like to thank John Force Racing and Don Schumacher Racing for making this moment possible...

Thanks for all the hard work PJ and crew thanks to you I spend most of the race broadcast figuring how the results affect my points.

By the way PJ did you ever post your plunge pics? If you did I missed it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back