Pick the time (1 Viewer)

Jer

Nitro Member
In addition to pick the winners we should have a weekly contest for fs1 on pick a time you think the races are going to start...

Funny if pathetic. A quick poll ; how many maters watch a lot more NHRA-TV than they do Fox ???? Like this post if you do / disagree if not.
Disagree, after all the tech difficulties they have ,NO THANK YOU.

Just curious; has NHRA.TV ever had an entire broadcast that didn’t have problems?
It doesn’t matter to me either way. The only internet available in the valley where I live is via cellular and it’s not strong enough for any kind of streaming.

Just curious; has NHRA.TV ever had an entire broadcast that didn’t have problems?
It doesn’t matter to me either way. The only internet available in the valley where I live is via cellular and it’s not strong enough for any kind of streaming.
I was at Bandimere two weeks ago so I’m not positive but there were no complaints on here so it must have worked great all three days.

Maybe we can post a sticky thread on starting times for racing, as this has been discussed ad nauseam. Yes, my drag race televsion viewing life would be a bit simpler if racing was shown on FS1 as scheduled. But .... if the eliminations coverage was running 15 miutes long, I would hate to have it cut off to show the Pro Bowling Tour at its scheduled time - random sport selected, I likeded Kingpin. I Don't remember recent starting time issues with eliminations coverage.

I would say the FS1 coverage for Seattle has been pretty damn good, with 3 of 4 qualifing rounds shown. No complaints on FOX either and it's good to see Jamie Howe on the telecasts, she does a fine job, even on live TV ... You can always improve the show as with anything in life or you should strive to do so. I find the displayed incremental times graphic confusing to grasp in the short amount of time it is displayed, maybe adding a +/- 0.000 sec ahead/behind graphic down the center would make it less of a math problem on an exam. And why do the call the 1st/2nd/3rd Round finals? The final rounds are the final.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back