Phoenix (1 Viewer)

bing

Nitro Member
Is there anyone who is going this weekend that can help out with transportation to and from the track? I am there all 3 days and need a ride from the Best Western hotel in Chandler. I will pay for you parking and some $$$ for fuel and i'll even buy you a beer or three.

If you can please PM me and I will give you my details.

Thanks

Last edited:
C'mon guys, I need a ride!! Free parking surely is some incentive to put up with me for the 10 minute ride to/from the track. You even get the sight of seeing a 40 y.o acting 'like a kid in a candy store' as Paul Rogers put it.

On another note how is the weather shaping up?

Sorry Darren, I won't be there, but I would bet that most of the people at the hotel will be heading to the track each day. I'm sure that you will find someone to help out. Best of luck and please let us know how the weekend goes.

Is there anyone who is going this weekend that can help out with transportation to and from the track? I am there all 3 days and need a ride from the Best Western hotel in Chandler. I will pay for you parking and some $$$ for fuel and i'll even buy you a beer or three.

If you can please PM me and I will give you my details.

Thanks

Darren, I bet the Motel wouldn't mind giving you a ride to the track if it's not too far!

Sorry Darren, I won't be there, but I would bet that most of the people at the hotel will be heading to the track each day. I'm sure that you will find someone to help out. Best of luck and please let us know how the weekend goes.

WHAT A WEEKEND!!!!

I gotta thank Jim Young and his daughter Erin, I honestly had the time of my life today and over the whole weekend, the people I met and the racing I saw will be remembered forever. Great times. I was so glad Antron won, I have spoken to him so many times over the last 2 weeks and he is the nicest guy. He actually remembered me when i seen him in the winners circle which was really cool.

Gunna go back out to the track tomorrow, all 5 Force cars are testing along with Brandon and Cory Mac, should be great to get up close and hopefully I can find a way to get on the start line. I am sure the Santos guys will let me tag with them but hopefully I can hang around and see one of the Force cars from the line. Gotta meet Zippy too.

one more day of nitro then party my ass off in Vegas

Was out at the track today for a few cars testing. BB, Alexis, Cory, Langdon, Brittney and Jim Head in his nostalgia car.

No full digs, Cory smoked early on the first pass then shut off before 330 on the 2nd. Brittney did 2 planned half tracks, not much from the others except for Alexis.

Came out and did the burnout no problem BUT backing up really fast she lost it and did a full 180 ended up facing the starting line somehow without hitting the wall. They took it back turned the car around and came back out and this time went back real slow.

Head put in 2 good laps both 6.0's but they only had the 1000 timers out there.

Well thats it, no more drag racing on this trip, off to Vegas in the morning. I have loved every bit of my NHRA fix. Great racing, great people, great time!!!!

To all the people I have met in the last 2 weeks THANK YOU. You have all been so friendly and made my trip so much more memorable.

Until we meet again.

Darren

Thanks for posting Darren, it has been fun to read.

Alexis is going to have to stop doing that James Garner/Rockford Files move ... I don't think Mark Lyle will stand for it on race day.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back