Phoenix pics (1 Viewer)

Gary,

Some great shots in there, thanks for getting up so early to post them.

Mike

No prob, I woke up at 4:30am so I figured I might as well. Still have more sportsman pics but I'll get to those later. Getting ready to head out to the track soon, might be an interesting day. Some clouds around, no rain but it should make for a cooler track.

No prob, I woke up at 4:30am so I figured I might as well. Still have more sportsman pics but I'll get to those later. Getting ready to head out to the track soon, might be an interesting day. Some clouds around, no rain but it should make for a cooler track.

Hopefully it will bring some quick times. Have a great day out.

Thanks for the great shot of our car... Its a tribute car for the Loper tribute car... Old school fans seemed to like it. At this point its only on for this Nationals and the next 2 Div. 7 races..... thanks gain... :)

Thanx Gary!
I really appreciate you posting these for us to look at.
There is this one pic you took of a red super stock '63 vette getting airtime.
Loved it.

Thanks, got some more today. Not many, but some pretty cool ones. I'll try and get them up later tonight or tomorrow morning. :D

Well, it will be later. They're changing servers so it's not going to be working untill tomorrow. :(

Hey Gary, great shots. I noticed a couple of shots from Gene Davis' TF pit. Did he make any passes?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back