Petrified Forest Natl. park pics! (1 Viewer)

Pretty Sad that some people want to tear through that to make a road.

What I don't get is that they knew that it was a long commute when they moved up there. Geez :mad:
How's the weather out there Joe?

They want to Tear through the Petrified forest? I didn't hear anything like that, the Weather was Mild, low 80's. But walking around those Rocks felt much hotter!:eek:

Oh, I think I'm confused...thinking of Petroglyphs. Not enough sleep last night. Shoulder was killng me all night!

Got caught in Corrales yesterday during that storm, couldn't see in front of you driving home. Had to pull over.

Cars may have been headed for hot August nights in Reno. 5500 entered again this year. Full already for next year and 1900 left for 08. Good show as usual. Lots of rods and hydros in the air.

Saw a 65 malibu ss like my first street burner go in the auction for 18k. Very sharp ride and a good deal.

Cars may have been headed for hot August nights in Reno. 5500 entered again this year. Full already for next year and 1900 left for 08. Good show as usual. Lots of rods and hydros in the air.

Saw a 65 malibu ss like my first street burner go in the auction for 18k. Very sharp ride and a good deal.
I enjoyed it too. Reno is a great place for this event.:D
Thanks for the pictures Joe, good stuff.

Great shots, Joe. I bet it was SOOOO HOT there. I'd have to go during a COLD spell..LOL! Thanks for sharing.

Actually Michelle it wasn't as Hot as the Arches trip, they said it was around 85 at the visitors center. But walking around those rocks felt much Hotter believe me! Glad I took a Liter of Water! Thanks

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back