Peter Clifford Inter View at DRO (1 Viewer)

I am willing to give the guy a shot, but I never thought accountants (or dog food salesmen) made great leaders.

He already blew it with the PSB fiasco. He better sh!t or get off the pot, and soon!

Pardon me for my ignorance....

But what is this PSB mess that you guys are referring to? :confused:

Pro Bike Battle at Sonoma. The sponsor backed out of paying for the event, and NHRA backed out of paying the posted prize money (NHRA paid far less) yet still expected the PSB teams to participate ... which they did.

Pro Bike Battle at Sonoma. The sponsor backed out of paying for the event, and NHRA backed out of paying the posted prize money (NHRA paid far less) yet still expected the PSB teams to participate ... which they did.
I think whomever signed that Bike Battle deal over in Glendora should be questioned and/or dealt with.

Just doing a quick Google search, which came up with very little about MiraMonte Records, Manta.com shows that MiraMonte Records has an an annual revenue of $110K with two employees - one of which is clearly Danny Griego. It doesn't seem to me that there's a whole lot left out of that $110K to fund the Bike Battle for multi-years.

As a musician, I follow country music pretty closely, and I had never heard of Mr. Griego otherwise. As of a look at his website again today, there has been no news posted since this time last year, and he has no/zero/none/nada tour dates posted. While his bio states that he is also an entrepeneur, a musician of this level would almost certainly be working somewhere for income and exposure.

With name-dropping, receiving "spins on CMT" in 2007, and "hitting" the Adult Contemporary Top 30 (all things you can hire the right people to achieve - just bring the money), being the meat of his bio highlights, I think Mr. Griego bit off way more than he could chew in his Bike Battle deal. However, I think there was an awful lot of smoke and mirrors in the Glendale offices on the particular day this deal went down.

I think whomever signed that Bike Battle deal over in Glendora should be questioned and/or dealt with.

Just doing a quick Google search, which came up with very little about MiraMonte Records, Manta.com shows that MiraMonte Records has an an annual revenue of $110K with two employees - one of which is clearly Danny Griego. It doesn't seem to me that there's a whole lot left out of that $110K to fund the Bike Battle for multi-years.

As a musician, I follow country music pretty closely, and I had never heard of Mr. Griego otherwise. As of a look at his website again today, there has been no news posted since this time last year, and he has no/zero/none/nada tour dates posted. While his bio states that he is also an entrepeneur, a musician of this level would almost certainly be working somewhere for income and exposure.

With name-dropping, receiving "spins on CMT" in 2007, and "hitting" the Adult Contemporary Top 30 (all things you can hire the right people to achieve - just bring the money), being the meat of his bio highlights, I think Mr. Griego bit off way more than he could chew in his Bike Battle deal. However, I think there was an awful lot of smoke and mirrors in the Glendale offices on the particular day this deal went down.
So a country music Evan Knoll?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back