Past NHRA FOX Broadcasts Now Available On Tubi (1 Viewer)

mikebcurve

Nitro Member
Download the FOX owned Tubi app. Go to categories and select “Sports Movies & Shows”. It has all 24 races from 2019 and up through Dallas from 2021. No 2020 episodes though. I also noticed Roku now streams the NHRA Classics channel on 249. This is the same one found on Plex. Enjoy 🙂

Last edited:
just recently cut the cable and started streaming hulu live. noticed in their 'sports' category, they have an nhra channel.
seems to have most recent 2-4 races. some sportman and PM coverage to i think.

If you have a firestick dont forget that NHRA has a great channel on the PLEX app.
The NHRA channel on Plex TV is great, found out about it a month or so ago and most night I turn it on and fall asleep to it. Currently watching the 1981 Winternationals right now on there.

Download the FOX owned Tubi app. Go to categories and select “Sports Movies & Shows”. It has all 24 races from 2019 and up through Dallas from 2021. No 2020 episodes though. I also noticed Roku now streams the NHRA Classics channel on 249. This is the same one found on Plex. Enjoy 🙂

This summer I had posted that it was available on the Roku Channel ( Channel 175 ) but I didn't realize that was only in Canada, which is a first !
Now it is available there in the US. But in Canada Tubi doesn't have any of the NHRA content. It sounds like the Tubi content is set up differently than Plex and Roku Ch., but at least for now, we don't get it up here.

This summer I had posted that it was available on the Roku Channel ( Channel 175 ) but I didn't realize that was only in Canada, which is a first !
Now it is available there in the US. But in Canada Tubi doesn't have any of the NHRA content. It sounds like the Tubi content is set up differently than Plex and Roku Ch., but at least for now, we don't get it up here.
I do remember you posting this. I didn’t think about this not applying to everyone here when I posted it. It’s kind of goofy but I guess each countries has different clearances on content.

This is a great service. When NHRA switched from ESPN to FOX, it took 3 years for my province (B.C.) to get FOX Sports Racing. This "blog" was the only way I was able to watch the events until we got the Fox Sports Racing channel .
It's been out for quite a while. What's great is, If you miss qualifying or the show, you can go on there and watch it.

If you're on vacation this week and looking for some good old racing material, definitely check out the NHRA channel on all the apps mentioned above. I was watching it while working out today and they played the 1994 US Nationals, 1994 Winternationals, and now the 2013 Winternationals for the Lucas Oil cars. I downloaded the Tubi and Plex apps and both have the NHRA channel, but like mentioned earlier in this thread, the Tubi app also has the 2019 and 2021 Fox shows.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back