Pass Time (1 Viewer)

tomcat

Nitro Member
Don't know if anybody has already posted about this, but my son called me last night and told me to turn my TV to Speed Channel to see a show called Pass Time. They have 3 contestants who try to guess the ET of various cars on a Drag Strip. We played with the show on the phone and had a great time. It came on at 10:00 Central last nite and my son said it's on every night. It was fun to play along, just thought I would see if anybody else watches it.

I've seen it, Tom.

I like it. Last night..last car a wheelstanding 9.30 from a '55 Chevy!!

I've seen it, Tom.

I like it. Last night..last car a wheelstanding 9.30 from a '55 Chevy!!

I saw that!!! I kinda like it too. It's impossible not to get caught up in predicting the ets. Seems like a nice little show that showcases tracks all around the US. It definitely is habit forming, and the host adds just enough (but not too much) enthusiasm to keep things moving, and the contestants and racers are all treated with respect. A nice alternative to all of the bickering and name calling on Pinks..

I like this show. It's been interesting trying to predict the times of the various cars.

I've been 50/50 so far. Some of the cars I thought would be quick turned out to be dogs, and vicey-versa.

I like it.

At the track we'd used to always guess times after we'd see a burnout. This show makes you do it before which is much harder. Good show though and a variety of cars and speeds makes it fun too

Hubby and I are totally addicted to Pass Time! We love our Speed channel, and this is another great show. I totally agree with other posters that it is SO much fun to guess the times also, and to be surprised when that 11 second car runs low 9's :D (oh yeah, we didn't see that parachute on the back, etc...LOL).

I watch this show also, how about that 8 second electric dragster!!!!!!! I thought that thing was awsome!!!

Tom, you beat me to the punch on this thread, I've been meaning to post about this show for awhile. Like everyone else here, I think it's a lot of fun. And the variety of cars makes it interesting as well. All in all, more exposure for the sport.

I watch this show also, how about that 8 second electric dragster!!!!!!! I thought that thing was awsome!!!

I loved that episode as I knew almost every car in it. Too bad Dennis in the electric car could not warm up and lost a little traction, it is much quicker than that mid 8 second hit.

I loved that episode as I knew almost every car in it. Too bad Dennis in the electric car could not warm up and lost a little traction, it is much quicker than that mid 8 second hit.

Holy cow! and I was impressed with the mid 8 sec pass! That's an awesome ride

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back