Parking at Pomona- cost? (1 Viewer)

Mike

Nitro Member
How much does it cost for parking at Pomona?

Will probably do general spectator as opposed to trackside.

thanks

Yes, $10 basic at the Finals last Nov., but rising in $10 increments to $40 (if I remember) the nearer you park to the entry gates.
Why pay more than the basic, just to shave a few yards off the walk? Got legs, use them.

Pomona also has $25 pitside and $40 if you are tailgating (i.e. BBQing at your designated space). The $40 spaces are a lot further from the gate than the $25 spots.

$10-standard, $15-preferred, $25-pitside, and $40-tailgate; I like the $15 spots; they aren't that much more money and they save quite a bit of walking. $25 is getting a little steep but they are great spots.

If you are a cheapskate like me, and you end up parking by the train, there is an outhouse on the way to assist you during your long trek to the gate. :D

A few times, I got picked up by the courtesy golf carts they have helping people.

Sees youse guys there.

If you are a cheapskate like me, and you end up parking by the train, there is an outhouse on the way to assist you during your long trek to the gate. :D

A few times, I got picked up by the courtesy golf carts they have helping people.

Sees youse guys there.

i know i covered more ground in the parking lot than 3/4 of the field ran on the strip

Sorry for hijacking this thread.
It's been quite a few years since I've gone to Pomona (the day after Herberts big explosion), I have a bad back and can't walk very far so I stopped going... Speaking of courtesy carts, they have them ?? What do you do or how would you utilize the service ??

If I can figure this out I might be able to go for the first time in what 8 years... that was in 99 or 2000, right ?

Thanks in advance.

...Speaking of courtesy carts, they have them ?? What do you do or how would you utilize the service ??
The courtesy carts are based behind the pitside finish line grandstand. Just show up there when you need a lift to your car. The guy we had was pretty cool, he gave us his cell # and we`d just call him to come out to the car for our ride back in. My brother in law had arthroscopic knee surgery a couple years ago and we used the service all weekend. That driver did pretty well on tips that weekend, I know that!

This tells you everything you need to know.
2311954940062377662qxCEiw

Welcome to Fairplex pictures from racing photos on webshots

My wife broke her leg about 3 yrs ago..... and wouldn't just know that I'm so old and senile i keep forgetting to throw away the Handicap sticker...

I promise I will get rid of it next yr ! Yea I know its wrong, but I am old enough to collect SS & I see many people who look better than Arnold Schwarzenegger parking in the handicap spots also...

My wife broke her leg about 3 yrs ago..... and wouldn't just know that I'm so old and senile i keep forgetting to throw away the Handicap sticker...

I promise I will get rid of it next yr ! Yea I know its wrong, but I am old enough to collect SS & I see many people who look better than Arnold Schwarzenegger parking in the handicap spots also...
JP Is impaired the same as handicap?

Mentally handicapped qualifies, and just by the act of parking in those spaces you can assume they are.

As much as I HATE to pay for parking, the $25 Pitside passes are a Godsend! Compared to walking about a 1/2 mile to Preferred.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back