TEC Parking (1 Viewer)

pet

Nitro Member
I brought my hubby for his 50th bday. Bought 2 full weekend passes for TEC. (Having great time!) There was so much about TEC to love, especially "preferred parking" Had NO clue that in order to receive that, you had to buy FOUR full weekend passes. (where does it say that? did i miss the small print?) Or we could walk clear to the front gate & buy a pass for all weekend for 60bucks....what gives? Shouldn't it have come with parking if you spend $700??

I brought my hubby for his 50th bday. Bought 2 full weekend passes for TEC. (Having great time!) There was so much about TEC to love, especially "preferred parking" Had NO clue that in order to receive that, you had to buy FOUR full weekend passes. (where does it say that? did i miss the small print?) Or we could walk clear to the front gate & buy a pass for all weekend for 60bucks....what gives? Shouldn't it have come with parking if you spend $700??

Another satisfied customer! WTG NHRA, do not stop 'til everyone's pissed. I guess when you purchase $700 worth of tickets, you have to read the fine print now? How disappointing. Hope everything else went well Cheryl. Please tell us some of the good stuff.

about 500 feet down from the TEC parking is a farm. 6$ parking, quick in and out as I don't wait for traffic and next to either tec its the closest parking for a heck of a lot less cash. been parking there for years

about 500 feet down from the TEC parking is a farm. 6$ parking, quick in and out as I don't wait for traffic and next to either tec its the closest parking for a heck of a lot less cash. been parking there for years

Yep, that is definitely THE place to park. $6 PER day. You spend more time walking to your car from the track than actually sitting in the car in traffic.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back