Papa John Steps Down (1 Viewer)

Are you thinking of Del Worsham and Walery's Premium Pizza?

(It's slow here for me at work this week)
Nope, he's thinking of Ashwell's from Oregon and their NAPA car that also had pizza sponsorship. It might have been Wallery's too.

peyton sells his PJ's stores in denver market 2 days before NFL announces pizza hut is new official NFL pizza

Glad to see Papa John's not only staying with NHRA but maybe more involved now? NHRA's Fast 5 video was sponsored by them, and they covered his race for charity again...

Not sure if this is a coincidence or not but Papa Johns is running a special now that cost $7.77 which is Leah's car number

Maybe she lost her license due to speeding tickets...o_O

I heard a story once, probably apocryphal, that Michael Andretti lost his driver's license due to speeding tickets. A requirement of having a CART (IndyCar) license back then was keeping a street driver's license. Mario Andretti had a nominal residence in Monaco, so boom, problem solved, Michael Andretti got a Monaco driver's license and kept right on racing in CART.

I'm sitting here at the Z-Max waiting to park and watching it rain cats and dogs so I just called Papa Johns and had a couple large pizzas delivered to the hauler. Rock on Papa J and Leah.:)

I'm sitting here at the Z-Max waiting to park and watching it rain cats and dogs so I just called Papa Johns and had a couple large pizzas delivered to the hauler. Rock on Papa J and Leah.:)
When I was at my daughter's track meet at Ohio State over the weekend, I notice when it was over, a lot of the teams were having Papa Johns delivered to the their buses before getting on the highway.

THAT'S IT !
That explains why Leah got the fine....she was delivering Papa J's pizzas to you racers!

When I was at my daughter's track meet at Ohio State over the weekend, I notice when it was over, a lot of the teams were having Papa Johns delivered to the their buses before getting on the highway.
Dominos won't even deliver to the track here and there are 3 of them with in a 6 mile radius. Papa Johns was here in around 25 minutes and it was raining so hard I couldn't see anything out of the window. The pizzas were so hot still that I had to wait for them to cool a little before I could devour them.:)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back