Papa John Steps Down (1 Viewer)

It is really not that complicated. These players have a right to kneel during the National Anthem and I have a right to not attend the games, buy the shirts or watch on TV. When millions of others do the same and it hurts viewership, CEO's have the right to complain. When they do that, purchasers have the right to not purchase their products. Move on. Nothing to see here............

Anytime a CEO starts blaming others for lost sales it's a sign he's doing a bad job. These guys are paid to predict and adapt to changes in their markets. Besides, check out recent history and you'll find the NFL ratings started slipping before the player protests.

This is a fine example of Newton's Third Law of Motion, which states 'that every action has an equal and opposite reaction.'

When a person exerts a force on another part of life, that force will go into its intended target, but it will also return back to the person. For Papa John, it is a negative reaction.

nfl%2Bbeer%2Bline.jpg
So since some of you want to be so technical and legal about this.

Are you going to go up into the stands and take all of those people who's hand is not over their heart to jail also?

Stan
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0gQQ21m7ft4/WdPIhVTX5AI/AAAAAAAC_kU/E6AsEGgAJm4KcrwC7K6GLLtaqRfJ6KGYQCLcBGAs/s1600/nfl+beer+line.jpg

Of all the national pizza chains out there (Dominoes, Pizza Hut, Little Ceasars, etc.) The only one involved in drag racing is Papa Johns. The fact that he actually shows up at a race occasionally with his Camaro to make some match race passes with Leah indicates (to me anyway) that he is not just a corporate sponsor executive sitting in an office but actually a fan of the sport who enjoys being at the race venue and his involvement is deeper than just writing a check. I have always had the habit of supporting drag racing sponsors for many years and when a big chain pizza is on my menu, it will be from Papa Johns.

If Dominoes is effecting pizza sales then someone is stuffing up somewhere as Dominoes pizza sucks.

That's essentially what my buddy from Marco's said. I'm paraphrasing, but he said something like, "Domino's came out with their new ad campaign, essentially saying they know their pizza sucks, but after all the hoopla and promotion of the changes that they made, their pizza still sucks". Lmao!

Sean D

If Dominoes is effecting pizza sales then someone is stuffing up somewhere as Dominoes pizza sucks.

Agreed, but I go to Hanoi on business twice a year and they have Domino's there along with Burger King, KFC, Pizza Hut, Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts. Can't say they're busy but their there.

Last time I was there in November they were going to open up a brand new McCafe' close by the hotel I stay at. That's kinda exciting, but I'll stick with Starbucks for coffee; Grande Americano will run you about $1.25 and a blueberry muffin $2.45.

PJ's offering free pizza in january, 2018. buy one pizza, get second of equal or lesser value for free......look it up

Last edited:
Doesn't Peyton Manning own part of PJ's? Or he's a major investor?
Just to keep this thread aimed towards drag racing - trivia : does anyone out there know which racer got into the pizza business once? (maybe more than one; but the one I'm thinking of is __________ ______________. (and no, I don't mean Pizza John Mafarow)

Are you thinking of Del Worsham and Walery's Premium Pizza?

(It's slow here for me at work this week)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back