Pam Sutton (1 Viewer)

Randy

Nitro Member
Got a call tonight with some bad news. Pam Sutton, Larry's wife, passed away this evening.

She was as much a fixture at the drag races as Larry was. She could always be found working the time slip booth when she wasn't keeping Larry in line.

Tough time of the year. May God bless our friend Larry and the entire Sutton family as they cope with this terrible loss.

RG

Very bad news indeed...

Pam was almost as important as her husband Larry in the life at Lions in the late sixties and seventies.

A great lady, she will be missed!:(:(

DG

Condolence to Larry and their son. Pam was a hard worker at the track, but was a fun lady away from the track too. RIP Pam.

My condolences to the Sutton family---always difficult to lose a loved one, but especially difficult at this time of year. May God bless and comfort them.

Larry and Family, I so sorry to hear this news, My Heart goes out to you all, If there is anything I can do to help, Please let me know. RIP Pam.

I'd like to add my thoughts to those above.

It will sure be strange driving to the top end and not seeing her at the ET shack.

Larry,
Very sorry for your loss,

Alan

My heart-felt condolences to Mr. Sutton and his family of the passing of Pam. Used to see her all the time at OCIR when I was a kid...

Please keep the Sutton Family in your prayers....

I'm going to miss my dear friend. I'm so glad I got to see her at CHRR in October. We had so much fun the past 30 years. God Bless Larry, Lori, Bobby and all the grandkids. RIP my friend.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back