Pac-Man (1 Viewer)

Sean D, shondoo

Nitro Member
Another illustration of why Mayweather don't want any. Clottey is no slouch and Manny just beat him down...................handily. How do you throw over 800 more punches than your opponent at that level? Wow.

Poetic justice would now be Mosely kickin' Money's a$$.

Sean D

Clottey took a payday, plain and simple. He had no business fighting if he had no intention of attempting to win. He got his ass kicked for a paycheck.

the fight of all fights would go down if pac would just take a blood test... then he says its on mayweathers shoulders to get the fight done.. hes a great fighter but he also has had some help barry bonds style.

also clottey didnt go in there to win the fight he went in to survive....which is pretty embarrasing considering he had the title right in front of him/.... at least go down in flames trying to knock the guy out

the fight of all fights would go down if pac would just take a blood test... then he says its on mayweathers shoulders to get the fight done.. hes a great fighter but he also has had some help barry bonds style.

also clottey didnt go in there to win the fight he went in to survive....which is pretty embarrasing considering he had the title right in front of him/.... at least go down in flames trying to knock the guy out
How can you come up with that, Dan? Geez..Pac didn't want to play his games. I believe Pac would kick Mayweather's ass..and his insistence on this blood sh!t was proof of that..IMHO.

How can you come up with that, Dan? Geez..Pac didn't want to play his games. I believe Pac would kick Mayweather's ass..and his insistence on this blood sh!t was proof of that..IMHO.

Amen, brother!

Dan, the Nevada State Athletic Commission has never done that in the past, and they obviously saw no reason to do it this time. Floyd was taking his place in line for getting his a$$ whipped and he knows it. As for the blood test, Pac said he would do it, but not Olympic style, which opens it up for the possibility of having to give blood the day of the fight which is assenine to start with. He made no bones about giving blood immediately after the fight, and if he was on the juice, it would show up 2-hours later in a post-fight blood draw just as quick as a test right before the fight. Mayweather made those mandates because he knew it would derail the fight, and thus, his a$$ whippin'.

Like I said before, poetic justice will be watching Mosely thump his a$$, which will ruin any chance at the monster pay-day he had laying at his feet. Mosely is dangerous, so it could very well happen.

Sean D

what games? pacs stipulation was 10 mil per pound over weight and mayweathers was a drug test... mayweather agreed but pacman didnt:rolleyes: how many weight classes has he gone up? thats just how i see it... both great fighters and would love to see it happen

what games? pacs stipulation was 10 mil per pound over weight and mayweathers was a drug test... mayweather agreed but pacman didnt:rolleyes: how many weight classes has he gone up? thats just how i see it... both great fighters and would love to see it happen

I certainly won't speak for Dave, but I see it as games when you consider that Mayweather never asked anyone else to go outside the standard operating procedure of the Athletic Commission in all of his previous fights. He knows what's coming.

As for Pac not agreeing to a blood draw, read my previous post. He did, just not Olympic style. With all the scrutiny brought to the Pacquiao camp over this debacle, you can be rest assured he was looked at closely prior to the Clottey fight, yet he steamrolled him, just like everyone else. Don't get me wrong, Dan, because I can see your point about him jumping up weight classes. I just have a hard time believing that he's been getting away with it all these years, and especially prior to the Clottey fight since it was right on top of Mayweather's allegations.

Lastly, you're right. Both great fighters and if it happens, it will mark the first time since Holyfield/Tyson-1 that I will have purchased the pay-per-view to watch it.

Sean D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back