Opinion wanted for first dance. (1 Viewer)

Jenn

Nitro Member
I'm putting this to vote. I'm torn between 3 songs for our "First Dance".

"You and Me" by Lifehouse,
"You and I" by Santana,
"Heart and soul" by Rod Stewart.

I made sure the DJ put all four down when we were running down the list, but now we actually gotta decide. This is the only song he lacks.

Okay, the ones that speak of the heart and soul of our relationships were vetoed by the DJ, my wedding planner extraordinaires (sisters in laws) and my parents. So now I'm stuck with these.

Okay, the ones that speak of the heart and soul of our relationships were vetoed by the DJ, my wedding planner extraordinaires (sisters in laws) and my parents. So now I'm stuck with these.

Not to get snotty but....who's wedding is this again? :D

See, here's the thing, since I really don't care about a lot of this planning...stuff...I let my sister in laws do most of the work. Planning, Flowers and Parties are just their elements and who am I to take their elements away?

That's cool Jenn, I guess that dance was just such a special moment for my wife and I that I am projecting that a bit into this conversation.

For the record, I really like You and me by Lifehouse...:D

I have to agree with John (what's new? LOL). Lifehouse gets my vote (I already voted on FB, does this count?). Course, I could listen to nothing but Lifehouse all day and be happy.

That's cool Jenn, I guess that dance was just such a special moment for my wife and I that I am projecting that a bit into this conversation.

For the record, I really like You and me by Lifehouse...:D

See, I project Thomas stepping on my feet through most of this dance anyway. He doesn't know how. Unless you count the macarena.

I consider myself more of a traditionalist. I always lean to the conservative side. My recomendation would be AC/DC's "For those about to rock!" :)

Well, we went with Lifehouse after careful consideration.

We picked "Drive" by Allan Jackson for the father/daughter dance.

I was at a wedding reception with in the last year that the father-daughter dance was "Every Rose Has It's Thorn" by Poison. I laffed A LOT, but quietly. People around me were non-plussed anyway.

And I wonder why I never get invited anywhere ... ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back