Only 8 TF’ers for Pomona?? (1 Viewer)

if the rumors are true, that they took away money from pro stock to support the nitro classes, than since the TF field is short, maybe they should give back the cash they took away instead of pocketing it!;)

DRO states "with only 14 cars Mike Salinas is sure to make the field" . I'm pretty sure he will make it if there are 114 cars.

do the rules allow late comers ?, lets say a team changes its mind and wants to attend at the last minute!

if the rumors are true, that they took away money from pro stock to support the nitro classes, than since the TF field is short, maybe they should give back the cash they took away instead of pocketing it!;)
thought about that too, but then 5 races from now when 13 PS's show up and 18 TF'rs, who gets 14-16 PS dough?........IMO short field money should go into the purse
of the class that is short. i don't know this for sure, but i would think mello yello's sponsorship of nhra's pro classes is predominantly the purse money for 4 pro classes over
a 24 event series + championship bonuses?

I think NHRA would allow an entry after the deadline if the field is short. I think they've done it before. I might be wrong though.

I think NHRA would allow an entry after the deadline if the field is short. I think they've done it before. I might be wrong though.
I believe you also are suppose to notify by Monday if you are not attending.

I'm not sure who on a Tuesday/Wednesday decides they are going to attend a national event on a Thursday/Friday with their nitro car. Everything involved in getting these cars on the track by Friday or Saturday is a logistics nightmare.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back