One Day Makes for Interesting Qualifying (1 Viewer)

clwill

Nitro Member
When you one have the one day, some interesting things happen. In TF you have Urs, Clay, and Gunderson in the field, with Dougie, Morgan, and Vandergriff on the trailer. In FC you have Scelzi, TJ, and Melanie on the trailer. Tough start of the year for the "magic couple", no?

But how 'bout that poor Jack Beckman has to race his boss, Frank Hawley in round 1 on Frank's first time back in the saddle in years. Ugh. :(

When you one have the one day, some interesting things happen. In TF you have Urs, Clay, and Gunderson in the field, with Dougie, Morgan, and Vandergriff on the trailer. In FC you have Scelzi, TJ, and Melanie on the trailer. Tough start of the year for the "magic couple", no?

But how 'bout that poor Jack Beckman has to race his boss, Frank Hawley in round 1 on Frank's first time back in the saddle in years. Ugh. :(

I've been waiting for that Match-up since it was RUMORED that Frank was gonna return to the seat!!!! GO JACK!...:cool:uh..I mean FRANK....:eek:Uh...MAY THE BEST INSTRUCTOR WIN!!!;)

I've been waiting for that Match-up since it was RUMORED that Frank was gonna return to the seat!!!! GO JACK!...:cool:uh..I mean FRANK....:eek:Uh...MAY THE BEST INSTRUCTOR WIN!!!;)

Yeah Timmah, know how ya feel.

and another note, seem to remember this time last year people were saying a certain flopper rookie shouldn't be in the car because she was making mistakes like taking out timing blocks and stuff. Just wondering why we're not hearing the same stuff about 507? and how come we're not hearing how the '10' car's driving is looking good this year?

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back