Ok Here's the deal! (1 Viewer)

Thanks for the support everyone, I never thought I was getting out of line per say. I think all of my Eye Candy pics in '08 will be dedicated to Def Leppard and Dr. Rude. I may even post a link over there??? Of course I think they're just jealous I'm not taking pics of they're Women???

Maybe those other fellas are jealous because you aren't posting their kind of eye candy (could be the wrong gender? Not that there is anything wrong with that.)

Joe,

Don't worry about those hosers! The are just jealous! They probably have snaggle teeth and smell really bad!:D

Who loves ya baby!!!

if you are still feeling bad, jump on a plane and mama will give ya some "Southern Comfort"!!!

I'm only offended that you don't have a female counterpart keeping a look out for guy eye candy for us ladies. :D

Though I didn't check out your Eye Candy year in review thread (like I said, I like the hot guy eye candy) you take awesome pictures regardless the subject.

I would tell you to ignore it, not worry about it, but that's hard by nature for anyone to do so my advice is to take their thoughts on the topic with not just a grain but a barrel of salt.

If you want to fire them up some more, go to walgreens or kinkos, have them make up a calendar of your favorite shots and tell people you're taking pre-orders on the calendars. :p

Screw 'em. I think they're gay. I always look forward to the eye candy pics. If one of the ladies you photo'd had a problem with it, #1, they wouldn't have left the house looking like they do and #2, they would have let you know immediately after noticing your camera shooting their way. Keep 'em comin', and rest assured that a LOT of us straight males sincerely appreciate the pics.

Now, get me some names and work addresses and I'll get 'em some subscriptions to Playgirl.

Tom

I will get slammed for this by most here but I like your race car pics but the 'eye candy' I could go w/out...As most people that take pictures of women w/out their permission are the types that do not have a woman of their own...It's something you'd do in high school...It's like you are snapping pics of your desires...And on the legal side of things...this site 'NITROMATER' could be held liable for damages if any of those women filed a suit for slander and for advertising w/out their written consent...
But the rest of em I dig....

I'm only offended that you don't have a female counterpart keeping a look out for guy eye candy for us ladies. :D

Though I didn't check out your Eye Candy year in review thread (like I said, I like the hot guy eye candy) you take awesome pictures regardless the subject.

I would tell you to ignore it, not worry about it, but that's hard by nature for anyone to do so my advice is to take their thoughts on the topic with not just a grain but a barrel of salt.

If you want to fire them up some more, go to walgreens or kinkos, have them make up a calendar of your favorite shots and tell people you're taking pre-orders on the calendars. :p

Hey Kris, I did get a Musclebound guy for the ladies in Vegas. Need a link?

I will get slammed for this by most here but I like your race car pics but the 'eye candy' I could go w/out...As most people that take pictures of women w/out their permission are the types that do not have a woman of their own...It's something you'd do in high school...It's like you are snapping pics of your desires...And on the legal side of things...this site 'NITROMATER' could be held liable for damages if any of those women filed a suit for slander and for advertising w/out their written consent...

....Opinions vary....

OK, so I visited this nitroland.us place to see what Joe was talking about. Joe, I see according to someone's cousin's boyfriend's sister (or something like that), you've had your camera shoved up your keester for taking pictures of the lovely ladies. First off, visiting that site was like culture shock. I thought I was stepping into a discussion amongst teenagers. Now, about the camera thing. That hasn't really happened, right?:rolleyes:

What's slanderous and how is he advertising? He's not deriving any income from posting his pictures.

If getting sued for having your pic taken without permission was the case, you'd never see 90% of the pics Linda Vaughn and Jungle Pam have had taken of them over the past 30 years posted anywhere! Besides I'm NOT selling these and I'm not posting them on Myspace either. Besides, how could these gals prove they didn't want to be photographed???? Things that make you go hmmm.........

By the way Terry, though our opinions differ, usually these types of debates get pretty heated, especially by the self appointed "Moral Police". I just wanted to say thanks for offering your opinion, but not trying to cram your beliefs down everyone elses throats. I hear what you're saying and respect your opinion on the matter, but it's just nice to come on a message board and not have someone elses morals and beliefs crammed down my throat. Thanks.

Tom

Come on Kris, there's always the shots of the 'Mater Meetings'... All us good looking Guys... what more could you want?

(not like the guys that go to the track qualify as Candy for Ladies)

d'kid

Joe...You labeled the thread 'Eye Candy'....That statement is open to interpretation by legal which would shock you once you had to retain counsel... You made these pics public info...personal info is one thing to keep to yourself...And you need written permission (legally) to share your captions on a world wide web site (if contested)...
My wife is an ESQ and her firm would look @ this situation as an 'easy money' suit...

Hey...I dig Joe's NHRA experiences/pics and he asked for out thoughts....
I like women just as much as everyone else here...but the legal side of things like this would surprise most here...

Well if this stuff is what's keeping lawyers busy with all else going on in this world, then this Country is far more F#*ked up than I even envisioned. Imagine a lawyer with nothing better to do with his/her's time then surf Drag racing website's looking for suspicious photography???

Joe...You labeled the thread 'Eye Candy'....That statement is open to interpretation by legal which would shock you once you had to retain counsel... You made these pics public info...personal info is one thing to keep to yourself...And you need written permission (legally) to share your captions on a world wide web site (if contested)...
My wife is an ESQ and her firm would look @ this situation as an 'easy money' suit...
Which is exactly why the law community is looked down upon. How can a paparazzi exist if taking pictures is illegal? And they get published for public consumption.

I think you're blowing smoke, Terry. There is nothing tasteless about Joe's pics..no names, etc.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back