OCIR and Lions threads (1 Viewer)

J. S.

Nitro Member
I may be out of the loop on this, but the Nostalgia threads about OCIR and Lions, etc have been moved to the Nitromater partner site Nostalgia1320.com. No new posts over there since last week so thought others may not have known about this either.

I had noticed that too. The Half Moon Bay thread got moved too.
I don't get why some nostalgia threads are moved and some not.

The threads in question have never really left Nitromater. They are just made to look that way. If you are register here at nitromater than you are registered at the Nostalgia site too. If you see threads on nitromater pertaining to nostalgia they just haven't been moved yet. In time they will be moved to that forum category.

Thanks,
Shannon

To be honest, I only check out the NHRA section of the forum to see what’s new each day.
I wouldn’t mind much of the forum being unified instead of separated (though perhaps a single OCIR/Lions thread would have been cool, as they were starting to flood the forum).

To be honest, I only check out the NHRA section of the forum to see what’s new each day.
I wouldn’t mind much of the forum being unified instead of separated (though perhaps a single OCIR/Lions thread would have been cool, as they were starting to flood the forum).
Same here.
Comp Plus has a Home tab that allows you to see all of the new threads that have posts regardless of which section it is posted in.

Same here.
Comp Plus has a Home tab that allows you to see all of the new threads that have posts regardless of which section it is posted in.
I will third that comment. My browser is bookmarked for the NHRA page of the site. I'm not interested in fumbling around to other sites, especially while on mobile.

Same here.
That holds true here too. If someone posts in a thread on nostalgia forum, you will see the new post here and vise versa.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back