Note from Rob Geiger (2 Viewers)

Dang Rob sorry to see you leave! You were the last/only sighting of that Grey headed Texan from Wichata Falls who's wife likes pack animals !

Maybe you will have time to stop by there and tell him Hawley is back out and Oswald has a new fire suit with only a couple passes on it.
He could come out and kick some tires or something !

I won't say bye cause you will probubly end up filling up the cyberspace now that you are unfettered.

Following up on Jim's comment, I would be happy to step into the breach. However, someone is going to have to instruct me on how to determine that.

Well, he hasn't started to smell bad yet, so that won't work <g>!

Maybe, he'll live forever!!:D

Rob,

Best of luck for the future mate. Your work with NHRA.com has been nothing short of awesome, and you are a great bloke to boot.

It was great talking to you at Vegas2 last year when I hailed you down to sign a few copies of your book for some friends right before the driver introductions. Your openness and candidness was great as you did not hesitate to answer many questions I asked you on may topics.

I hope that whatever the future holds for you brings both you and your family nothing but the best.

Cheers,

Paul Rogers

Rob,

I've never had the pleasure of meeting you personally, but I thoroughly enjoy your work, your insight, your candidness and your honesty. May the future bring you and your family all the joy and happiness, both personally and professionally, that you deserve. God bless.

Welcome to the Mater Daryl!

Rob was traversing the pits this afternoon here in Phoenix and I caught him to talk a while. He wasn't comfortable speaking about his departure from the NHRA so I wished him well and thanked him for all his contributions to our sport.

Rob was traversing the pits this afternoon here in Phoenix and I caught him to talk a while. He wasn't comfortable speaking about his departure from the NHRA so I wished him well and thanked him for all his contributions to our sport.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Also got to talk with Scoop for a bit - he couldn't talk about his new opportunity, but seemed very positive! We're all missing the Geiger Counter. Rob is a very experienced sports journalist, I hope he will continue to provide his insight to drag racing fans.

Rob was traversing the pits this afternoon here in Phoenix and I caught him to talk a while. He wasn't comfortable speaking about his departure from the NHRA so I wished him well and thanked him for all his contributions to our sport.[/COLOR]

Also got to talk with Scoop for a bit - he couldn't talk about his new opportunity, but seemed very positive! We're all missing the Geiger Counter. Rob is a very experienced sports journalist, I hope he will continue to provide his insight to drag racing fans.[/QUOTE]

must have written a story the nhra didnt like. the nhra site is the last place togo for the truth anyhow, good luck in your next mission mr geiger : )

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back