Note from Rob Geiger (1 Viewer)

Rob

Nitro Member
Friends and colleagues,

It is with mixed emotions that I inform all of you of my decision to leave my post as senior editor at NHRA.com. I've greatly enjoyed working there over the last eight years and I'm exceptionally proud of the growth of NHRA.com during my tenure. I also want to thank my managing editor, Phil Burgess, for his incredible support and friendship over the past 11 years. Friends like Phil are few and far between.

Looking forward, I have some very exciting plans I'll be sharing with everyone very soon. Although my time with NHRA.com has ended, I won't be straying too far away.

See you soon,

Rob Geiger

Friends and colleagues,

It is with mixed emotions that I inform all of you of my decision to leave my post as senior editor at NHRA.com. I've greatly enjoyed working there over the last eight years and I'm exceptionally proud of the growth of NHRA.com during my tenure. I also want to thank my managing editor, Phil Burgess, for his incredible support and friendship over the past 11 years. Friends like Phil are few and far between.

Looking forward, I have some very exciting plans I'll be sharing with everyone very soon. Although my time with NHRA.com has ended, I won't be straying too far away.

See you soon,

Rob Geiger

Best of Luck to you "scoop"! You've done our sport a good service over the past few years, and will be missed.

Timmah

Thanksfor all the memories Rob !!!!!!!!!!! Good luck on what it is you are doing , You Will Be Missed !!!!!!!!!! Dave Fall

Friends and colleagues,

See you soon,

Rob Geiger

Rob, I am sorry to hear your leaving, I always check your site first when I sign on to NHRA.com everyday. I gained a lot of respect for you when Darrel Russel died. Hope you get some quality time off before you get back, but don't stay be gone too long.

Rob,
You are a true literary genius, a gentleman and will be missed greatly.
Good luck in all that you undertake.

Hmmm...no announcement on NHRA.com, the link is gone from the front page and if you type in the URL manually it no longer works.

And that right there Brent is what I've come to expect from the NHRA and why Rob posted here. You'll be missed Rob and I look forward to your return somewhere else.

Sorry to see you go Rob, I always enjoyed reading your column. Good luck in your new gig and I hope you are staying close to the NHRA drag racing.

I'll see this a little differently. Of course, I appreciate all you have done for our sport and especially the individuals within our sport that you brought us closer to but I, for one hope this new opportunity brings you closer to your home. All that traveling is less than glamorous to a guy like me that gets more out of family than I do work. Thank you for all your contributions.

I was just wondering what was going on at NHRA.com . . . came here to find out.

Your comments make me wonder if you have left hand turns in your future.

My work is finally going to slow down, so I'll bug you to tee it up one day soon!

We really enjoyed your writing/reporting and look forward to seeing it again in the near future.

Jeff

good luck, i gota say that your story about Darrell Russell's last day was some of the best and most heart wrenching writing I had ever read. you'll be missed over there.

Thanks, Rob, for all the insight and great stories. Hope we will see around here again soon. Best of luck in wherever life takes you.

Rob
Thanks for all the stories.I hope your path leads where you want it to lead you.Best of luck.

Rob,

Thanks for all you have done. We hate to lose you but hope the future is bright for you and your family.

Arthur

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back