Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.... (1 Viewer)

Alan

Nitro Member
A kid applies for a job with us, and he didn't strike me as being the brightest when he came in. When he dropped the application off, my thoughts were only confirmed!!!!

The app asks if you are an illegal alien if you are authorized to work in the US. He checks the yes box. The next line...if yes, Visa number and type. So he writes in his 16 digit VISA card number, and for type, he writes Bank of America.

Needless to say, we didn't hire him. But his application still tops them all!!!:D:D

That's too funny! Sounds like some of my applicants but hopefully one exactly like that stays away!

I was going to say, I sent him to you Alan.... he tried to get hired at Fed Ex, where the background checks are load of fun, and usually "WEED" out the LESS THAN Desirable before I get a chance to interview them. But, I asked a guy to describe a situation where he used Crisis management to solve a problem. His answer was when he was buying weed from a guy who shorted him, he didn't kick his A$$ like he wanted to, but called the cops! :eek:

Now that's smart thinking! I sent him to DHL!:D

Its Knapp. I've got 3 in Tracy and the middle one, Brett, wouldnt suprise me. Jared and Derrick bust their butts at work but Brett worries me.

Jeez, Alan, you didn't have to tell everyone about my application.
leaving.gif

Call me if you need me. LOL

Jeez, Alan, you didn't have to tell everyone about my application.
leaving.gif

Call me if you need me. LOL

Why does this not surprise me PF Flyer?
(and here I was thinking it was nebraski)

but on old apps, there was the question sex... which I always wrote in:'not often enough'

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back