Not dead yet (1 Viewer)

DanTheFan

Nitro Member
As winter dragged on there was a lot of worry about the sport drying up. We’ll, there are certainly enough things to work on but this race was excellent. From not looking like it could happen to a great show. The competition is the best I’ve ever seen. No more top two cars take 60% of the wins. The crowd looked really good too, especially given the delays and weather. New winners, fast winners, everyone better practice on the tree. Be happy while we got it.

I thought it was a great season of racing in 2021 from top to bottom. As we inched closer to the end of the season we started getting bits of pieces of what was in the works. Not afraid to say that it's on a rebound. Great crowds, more sponsors, expanding to the entertainment world, Tony Stewart coming in, etc.

Of course there's stuff to work on but I'm loving what I'm seeing right now.

work on just getting it rite in 3 pro classes.
yes 3. arguably only 2.
alcohol classes should be in turn with
psb, pm, nhb, mmps, and fss. 2 of these classes added to each nat event. no more.
bad weather or oil down/s, and some class/es get the shaft. let the sportsman classes complete nat. event contestants.

I liked the TV show last nite. Track was tight & crew chiefs earned their pay. I kinda thought there would be like a 3.65 in T/F, especially after round one. Well, maybe at Houston. Stands looked full to me.

I liked the TV show last nite. Track was tight & crew chiefs earned their pay. I kinda thought there would be like a 3.65 in T/F, especially after round one. Well, maybe at Houston. Stands looked full to me.
the crowd looked good both days. I hope they came in air boats

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back