Norwalk Night Of Fire (1 Viewer)

Not only the "Wonderful" 1000 foot deal, but they are having a countdown to one after the 1st round,,,,Just for you PJ. :p :D :D

Rapid

Standard disclaimer---1000 foot is fine as long as they figure it out and make it 1320 again as soon as they can.

and here my Dad says you're an alright guy, I don't know about that lol

countdown grrrr now ya got my blood pressure up again

I am at Norwalk right now.

They are racing to 1000 feet, and I don't believe for a minute they didn't know that was the plan all along.

Still, a great show, and a packed house. There are more people here tonight, than were at the National event.

Cordovas World Series has already been announced that Top Fuel and Nitro Funny Car will be contested to 1000'. Everything else I have been told is gonna be 1320'.

Oh yea...Tim Wilkerson, Tony Pedregon and Del Worsham will be there, as well as Tony Zizzo vs the Greek

Oh yea Mike you are correct in that...also we were informed that there will be 8 NFC there and the last passes for Paris' Twin engine NTF (will be put in a museum later this year)...Also on the bill is Lisa Coil in the Drastic Plastic AAFA, multiple NTF, jets and wheelstanders. Oh yea and the retiring/not retiring Benny the Bomb...lol...What an event it will be.

thats just the opening act for the nostalgia cars :p:p:D

When I see you pull that thing into the track on an open deck trailer, stay up all night taking the motor out of your truck to replace the one you just blew up in the car, tow it 300 miles to the next track for a race the next day and finally sleep on the front seat of your station wagon tow vehicle, then and only then will I call you a nostagia racer.

See you in 3 weeks!!

When I see you pull that thing into the track on an open deck trailer, stay up all night taking the motor out of your truck to replace the one you just blew up in the car, tow it 300 miles to the next track for a race the next day and finally sleep on the front seat of your station wagon tow vehicle, then and only then will I call you a nostagia racer.

See you in 3 weeks!!

ouch.......i have been humbled.....damn hotshot TF crew chiefs

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back