No Ashley at Norwalk Night Under Fire? (1 Viewer)

Leebone

Nitro Member
The only JFR entries are John and Robert. This will be the first time Ashley will miss the Night Under Fire for years, even going back to her Super Comp days. Does anyone know why she's a no show? She's always a huge draw there.

Maybe the Night of Fire counts against their test days and they're saving them until the end of the year just in case?

Yes, you do need to burn a test session to run Norwalk. I sure hope the track is decent enough, and not too hot for Prock and Hight to get some good information.

Last edited:
Yeah, kinda bummed that Hight and Prock are struggling with the car. But then again nobody has really run away and hid so far. I'd like to see them rip, Prock has always been one of my favorite tuners.

I thought no testing was allowed after the season started or you had to give up your points earned at the next national event. Did I miss something?

Once the season started you were alloted 4 days of testing for the rest of the season.

Night of Fires, Match races even going to race at an IHRA race all count towards those 4 days

If it counts against Ashley's test days, then it counts against Tony Pedregon and Tim Wilkerson too. They're both listed for the Night Under Fire. Perhaps Ashley has already tested more than these other two cars?

Tony Pedregon, Tim Wilkerson, Cruz Pedregon, Jack Wyatt, TJ Zizzo, Bruce Litton are all scheduled for the World Series at Cordova end of August as well...

If it counts against Ashley's test days, then it counts against Tony Pedregon and Tim Wilkerson too. They're both listed for the Night Under Fire. Perhaps Ashley has already tested more than these other two cars?

Either they have tested more already or they are holding their days in case they need them later in the season.

Im sure they are focusing the most on Ashleys car,so she can be the 1st female to win a funny car championship.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back