Norwalk Night Of Fire (2 Viewers)

man sarcasm doesnt come across well on message boards :eek:;)

They got it covered.. They gonna use the dark sides nitro, with skuza and burkhart driving...

(This post was a joke)

Last edited:
Good question, I would imagine it would be 1000' although it would be a great marketing ploy for Bader to be able to claim 1320 racing?

I emailed them a while back to make sure with the nitro shortage that they would still be able to have the event. They assured me the would, the teams knew and had planned accordingly.

i ll let you all know. I'll be there for that race. It might as well be 1320 racing. raced 1320 few weeks ago.

Email from Norwalk:

John

The decision on where the finish line will be has not been finalized and may not be until day of. We are a NHRA sanctioned track and this race is being hosted by Summit Motorsports Park and not the NHRA. I assure you wherever the finish line may end up, the racing will still be exciting! Hope to see ya next week.

Summit Racing Equipment Motorsports Park

Jannette "Nettie" Damron

phone 419 668-5555 | fax 419 663-0502

[email protected]

News —

Well, I just got off the phone with them, and they are holding firm to the claim that they won't know until the day of the show.

I ain't buying it.

I think they are afraid it will hurt ticket sales if they announce 1,000 foot racing in advance.

If they do make it a 1,000 foot race, I wonder if the jet cars will go the same distance too?

Whatever. I am gonna go regardless.

Well, I just got off the phone with them, and they are holding firm to the claim that they won't know until the day of the show.

I ain't buying it.

I think they are afraid it will hurt ticket sales if they announce 1,000 foot racing in advance.

If they do make it a 1,000 foot race, I wonder if the jet cars will go the same distance too?

I think you're right, sounds like 1000' to me

I enjoy the 1000', it's good close racing, far less down time for oil downs.
If Norwalk runs the nitro cars to 1000' it's o.k with me.

I ain't buying it.

Are you kidding, that place was damn near sold out 3 months ago!

I think you're right, sounds like 1000' to me

Not only the "Wonderful" 1000 foot deal, but they are having a countdown to one after the 1st round,,,,Just for you PJ. :p :D :D

Rapid

Standard disclaimer---1000 foot is fine as long as they figure it out and make it 1320 again as soon as they can.

Really?

I just bought my tickets online yesterday, and there were at least three sections of bleachers on the pit side that were completely empty.

Sounds like you went to the Sammy Clichegar school of what "near sold out" means.

If you call those "seats" where you are sitting. Sorry about your luck.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back