Norwalk cancelled (1 Viewer)

After reading his piece on Comp+ I got on their website and ordered a T-Shirt. I don't agree with Bader's politics, but I do agree with his enterprise and pluck. Tracks around the country are in for an interesting(Chinese curse version) surprise when contact tracing leads back to them and the lawyers start descending.

I don't agree with Bader's politics, but I do agree with his enterprise and pluck.

Agreed. Particularly, I was turned off by his initial thought of COVID-19 as a "Mainstream Media" left wing consipracy. After reading this quote it seems that he has had time to think rationally about things. "That's the reality of it. And truthfully Bobby, I'm not going to go to any large events this year. I'm not afraid per se, but I'm not going to go seek out trouble. I've got a family. I've got a business that requires my undivided attention right now. I'm not going to go skydiving or go hop on a motorcycle or do something that could put me in harm's way. I need to stay attentive and keep my eye on the prize. So this year, the Summit Racing Equipment NHRA Nationals was a far greater risk, far greater risk than in a normal year. And there is nobody that I know that's mindset is, "You know what? To hell with the pandemic, to hell with CDC guidelines, we're going to open and let it sort itself out."

Hopefully Norwalk comes out of this mess OK and is able to maintain the level of service and excellent events they are known for.

guess i don't understand the closure for entire season. plenty of tracks are opening back up with pit crew guidelines and car quotas......which should only loosen as each
month passes.

guess i don't understand the closure for entire season. plenty of tracks are opening back up with pit crew guidelines and car quotas......which should only loosen as each
month passes.
Every track has a different business model, Bader obviously knows what will work and won’t work for his facility. In five months we’ll all be looking forward to the ‘21 season, hopefully it’s an entirely different scenario.

Without getting political in my mind we should see a big spoke in Covid19 in the next couple week due to all the BS
happening in the cities. If we don't I'm calling BS on all the extra precautions that basically stopped everything in the USA.
Yes it's a real illness, but as to how contagious it is may have been way over blown.

Without getting political in my mind we should see a big spoke in Covid19 in the next couple week due to all the BS
happening in the cities. If we don't I'm calling BS on all the extra precautions that basically stopped everything in the USA.
Yes it's a real illness, but as to how contagious it is may have been way over blown.

If everybody only knew......

I live in the small northern Indiana town who's pork processing facility (Tyson) skyrocketed us to the top as far as cases in the state, as well as put us on the radar nationally. If I told you what was going on around here, or in this case, what's NOT going on, you'd have a fit as it pertains to how this lockdown was actually facilitated. For folks that think the thought of this being money and/or politically driven is pure conspiracy theory, saddle up. Knowing what I know (and in this case, I wish I didn't know what I do....), I couldn't be more disappointed in the leadership around here, especially the hospital hierarchy at the center of this mess in our fair town.

Pitiful. Absolutely pitiful...…..

Sean D

I see posts that people think it's a conspiracy, Well my brother-in-law's boss of 13 years died from this. he was perfectly healthy. I agree about letting it calm down, disappear staying at home but, The riots going on, well that's just gonna escalate the issue. This is Global not just the US.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back