Nobile to run a Camaro in 2014 (1 Viewer)

powerplant same as PS champion, yet switching stables....he could win it all next year with summit power.
this last summer noticed the nobile team had either painted or wrapped their trailer in napa livery.
I really hope their original 'mountain view' graphics are still underneath; that mite be (was) the best looking
trailer on tour (had faux engine turned gold effects)....the car was equally as beautiful.

There seems to be a bit of consolidation going on in the expensive class.

At one point, some time ago, didn't a KB employee become a Mountain View one?

Let's see Barry .... Nobile starts 50 points behind number 1 at the start of the countdown. He was only 10 points behind eventual winner Jeg, but when you go that many races and only haul in 238 points .... you are gonna end up 274 points behind the winner.

Not sure that comment rattled around in your brain enough before it turned into letters and words .... yes I'm razzing you. It is an attempt to get you to better explain your thought.

Note Nobile was over 500 points behind Edwards and over 200 points behind Coughlin prior to the points reset. You are wanting to say that #4 should be pissed .... hmmm, must be a geography thing.

Last edited:
Let's see Barry .... Nobile starts 50 points behind number 1 at the start of the countdown. He was only 10 points behind eventual winner Jeg, but when you go that many races and only haul in 238 points .... you are gonna end up 274 points behind the winner.

Not sure that comment rattled around in your brain enough before it turned into letters and words .... yes I'm razzing you. It is an attempt to get you to better explain your thought.

Note Nobile was over 500 points behind Edwards and over 200 points behind Coughlin prior to the points reset. You are wanting to say that #4 should be pissed .... hmmm, must be a geography thing.
jeff i went back and looked at the points and was going to correct my post but then you got there first :D you're right.
i didnt realize there were any smart people left on here. in the future I gotta check the facts before i rant

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back