NOBILE PARKED FOR THE REST OF SEASON (1 Viewer)

Makes some sense. It's tough to see Elite so far off. Clearly they are down, but close, on horsepower. The first 60 ft seems like a mystery to them at the moment. I hope it is something they can sort out soon.

Lets hope they will be back in 2018. Losing 2 more full time cars (AJ and them) would be another big nail in the Pro Stock coffin.

According to John Nobile, they'll be back in 2018. They have a new car on order and will be testing asap. He also said they'd be back with elite.

nobile says --'' a 24 race season is grueling when you're doing this as a hobby''. not quite sure what that means?? are the Nobile's doing this as a hobby or is car owner Mistos??

Makes some sense. It's tough to see Elite so far off. Clearly they are down, but close, on horsepower. The first 60 ft seems like a mystery to them at the moment. I hope it is something they can sort out soon.

Dave Connolly going over to Gray might have something to do with the 60' performance.

Didn't Brian Self take Nobile's place this weekend in Mitsos' car? I must be confused as to what transpired.

Thanks Alan. I know the Self name, been in drag racing for years. I was thinking that Brian had licensed for Pro Stock sometime back, so.... Coffee, need coffee. :)

I got a Great idea for Nobile/Mitsos (sp) .. since Allen Johnson is hanging it up at the end of the year, purchase or lease equipment from them along with their continued tech support and for the first time ever Vincent will be the 'alpha dog' on a team. It looks like the Johnson's have narrowed the gap with the Camaros and with Vincent's driving, he could definitely be a player in'18

I got a Great idea for Nobile/Mitsos (sp) .. since Allen Johnson is hanging it up at the end of the year, purchase or lease equipment from them along with their continued tech support and for the first time ever Vincent will be the 'alpha dog' on a team. It looks like the Johnson's have narrowed the gap with the Camaros and with Vincent's driving, he could definitely be a player in'18

Why would they change manufactures just to be the alpha dog? Mopar turned there backs on PS and left AJ high and dry.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back